The healthcare industry has undergone substantial changes and the industry continues to be challenged by rules and regulations. It is vital that healthcare businesses, from smaller multi-doctor practices to hospitals, evaluate how they manage patient payments to help address these challenges.
MSP’s Patient Payments solution helps reduce processing fees by 25 percent or more and provides improved management of your payments.
Our customized Patient Payment solutions:
- Provide credit card, ACH and echeck payment solutions for the unique requirements of the healthcare and medical industry
- Enable Credit Card On File (CCOF) to improve collections and eliminate accounts receivable for non-insurance payments
- Improve payment efficiency of the front office and provide payment options for patients to clear out balances
- Provide cost effective and simple patient payments over the web
- Provide cost effective patient payment plan options
- Address insurance provider payments on purchase & virtual cards, reducing processing fees for these insurance provider payments by up to 50 percent
- Improve efficiency with comprehensive payment reporting
- Support integration to EMR platforms
Ensure compliance with payment industry standards and regulations.
Improve reporting with simplified payment tracking and reconciliation.
Offer best-in-class service and support that saves time and resources
MSP offers unmatched ongoing support, service, monitoring and reporting to our clients. By educating clients on solutions and approaches, we identify opportunities, minimize costs, improve processes and mitigate risks so our clients can make informed decisions regarding their program.
“Our practice was introduced to MSP Consulting through our bank. Since converting to the MSP Advantage solution in December 2006, we have realized double the savings we anticipated. With their semi-annual merchant account Performance Reviews, they keep me informed on the important metrics associated with our merchant accounts. Likewise, MSP Consulting is a valued partner who is always there for our practice’s support needs.”