Businesses Serving Businesses
Businesses serving other businesses (B2B) continue to experience significant growth in payments via credit and debit cards and is the fastest growing segment of credit card payments. These transactions are most often completed with corporate, business and purchasing cards. Examples of B2B companies including manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, and professional service firms serving businesses.
MSP has solutions that reduce interchange fees by up to 40 percent and support the unique requirements of B2B processing. Our tailored solutions support a variety of businesses, from large enterprises to smaller markets.
MSP offers unmatched ongoing support, service, monitoring and reporting to our clients. By educating clients on solutions and approaches, we identify opportunities, minimize costs, improve processes and mitigate risks so our clients can make informed decisions regarding their program.
Our customized solutions:
- Provide payment acceptance solutions for the unique requirements of service, manufacturing, distributors and wholesalers
- Reduce interchange fees charged by Visa, MasterCard and Discover by up to 40 percent with a proven track record of success
- Address eCommerce/web payment, mobile, mail and phone-based acceptance and recurring billing
- Optimize credit cards, debit cards, echeck and ACH payments to minimize cost, mitigate risk and improve processes
- Incorporate fraud management tools and solutions to avoid fraudulent transactions
- Deliver certified, secure solutions for the security of cardholder data; certified as PCI DSS compliance with end-to-end encryption and tokenization solutions
- Improve efficiency with comprehensive, customizable payment reporting
- Simplify payment tracking and reconciliation
- Improve cash flow and minimize Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Backed by our best-in-class service