Credit, debit and Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments are core to public service companies and local government entities. Therefore, it is important to understand the rules set out by Visa, MasterCard and others, to minimize fees and properly structure fee recovery from customers through convenience fees or surcharges. Proper set up can reduce unnecessary fees by 40 percent or more. Additionally, MSP Consulting works with clients to integrate any existing core operating software used by the institution.
Public institutions often contain multiple departments that represent a variety of needs – therefore requiring a range of solutions. For example, a school may have a different set of needs to support tuition payments, meal plan payments, school bookstore payments or fundraising. Our broad range of solutions supports these varying needs of public institutions.
Our customized solutions:
- Provide payment acceptance solutions tailored for various needs of the institution
- Reduce interchange fees charged by Visa, MasterCard and Discover by up to 40 percent with a proven track record of success
- Address eCommerce and web payment, mobile, mail and phone-based acceptance and recurring billing
- Optimize credit cards, debit cards, echeck and ACH payments to minimize cost, mitigate risk and improve processes
- Incorporate fraud management tools and solutions to avoid fraudulent transactions
- Deliver certified, secure solutions for the security of cardholder data; certified as PCI DSS compliance with end-to-end encryption and tokenization solutions
- Improve efficiency with comprehensive, customizable payment reporting
- Simplify payment tracking and reconciliation
- Improve cash flow and minimize Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Backed by our best-in-class service
MSP offers unmatched ongoing support, service, monitoring and reporting to our clients. By educating clients on solutions and approaches, we identify opportunities, minimize costs, improve processes and mitigate risks so our clients can make informed decisions regarding their program.