(Download Our Law Firm Brochure)
Professional service firms are experiencing significant growth in payments via credit and debit cards as well as ACH (direct bank withdrawal).
Business customers using purchasing cards drive much of this growth in credit card payments. MSP Consulting helps professional service firms minimize costs while leveraging tailored solutions to optimize payment acceptance.
MSP has solutions that reduce interchange fees by 25 percent to 40 percent and support key functions and features required by professional service firms.
- Provide payment acceptance solutions for the unique requirements of professional service firms
- Reduce interchange fees charged by Visa, MasterCard and Discover with a proven track record of success
- Address ecommerce and web payment, mobile, mail and phone-based acceptance and recurring or future billing
- Provide the ability to email invoicing with an integrated payment link
- Implement Level 2 and Level 3 interchange processing to drive bottom line savings
- Mitigate risk by incorporating fraud management process and tools to avoid fraudulent transactions
- Deliver certified, secure solutions that are certified as PCI DSS compliance with end-to-end encryption and tokenization solutions
- Improve efficiency with comprehensive, customizable payment reporting
- Simplify payment tracking and reconciliation
- Improve cash flow and minimize Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Backed by our best-in-class service
MSP offers unmatched ongoing support, service, monitoring and reporting to our clients. By educating clients on solutions and approaches, we identify opportunities, minimize costs, improve processes and mitigate risks so our clients can make informed decisions regarding their program.
What Our Clients Are Saying
"MSP Consulting came in and did exactly what they said they would do — drive savings. When they initially conducted their comprehensive analysis on our prior merchant credit card program, they outlined the savings they would deliver for us — and they delivered on those savings. We trust their advice and input for our ongoing service and support, including helping establish an account with a new business we opened: Modern Fire Safety."